- No coolers or outside food and beverage are allowed inside the park. Picnic tables with restroom facilities are located next to the education campus.
- Water bottles ARE allowed and can be refilled at any of the water fountains throughout the Zoo.
- There is no smoking allowed on the Zoo grounds, picnic area or in the parking lots.
- Please do not feed the animals. Zoo animals are on special diets and human food might upset their stomachs.
- Exhibit barriers and fences are for your protection. Do not climb, stand on or breach barriers or railings.
- Do not roughhouse or shout. Loud noises can startle the animals.
- Help us keep the animals healthy. Please do not throw anything into an animal’s exhibit, or tap on the exhibit glass.
- Service animals, as defined by the Department of Justice, are allowed in the Zoo.
- Pets are not allowed. For the health of your pet, do not leave it in your vehicle.
- Proper attire, including shirt and shoes, must be worn at all times.
- Roller skates, roller blades, skateboards, wheelies, and bicycles are not allowed inside the Zoo. Personal music players must not be amplified.
- Please leave the flowers for all to enjoy.
- Distribution of any advertisement, circular or handbill, or solicitations of funds are not allowed on Zoo grounds.
- Commercial photographers must contact Marketing at (904) 757-4463 ext. 145 prior to taking pictures that are to be sold.
By entering upon these premises, please be reminded that your photograph or image may be taken in any public place, including ?Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens. As such, you hereby agree to relinquish any reasonable expectation of privacy and understand that the use of your image does not violate any right of privacy, law, regulation or agreement. Moreover, you hereby grant permission to Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens to use, or authorize others to use, any photograph, motion picture, image, recording, or any other record of your participation in activities within the Zoo in whole or in part, in all media and means, now known or hereafter developed or discovered, for commercial purposes or any other legitimate purpose whatsoever.